Focalyz’s clever "active touch-focus" technology gives you an amazing new way to view and personalise your photos. Just tap the screen anywhere, and Focalyz automatically brings that part of the shot into focus. Share your Focalyz photos with friends and family, and they can play with the active touch-focus too! Choose how much of the shot is in focus and how much is blurred out. Or lock the focus to compose the picture just how you want.
Have the best of both worlds: the ease of using an iPhone for photography and image sharing teamed with the creative focus control of an SLR-format camera. With Focalyz, you’ve got all that, in the palm of your hand. Focus on what’s important, with Focalyz.
10 December, 2013
22 November, 2013
Focalyz is the first app to bring true Depth of Field effects to iPhone - and the results are instant. Focalyz has developed true DoF by using the same state of art depth mapping technology used by pro editors when they create DoF in movie post production read more
Legally binding agreement
- By using or accessing the Products or Websites, You agree to be bound by this Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Products or Websites.
Use of the Products and Websites
We grant You permission to use the Products and Websites, provided that:
- Your use is solely personal and non-commercial;
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Products or Websites in any medium without Our prior written consent;
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Products or Websites other than as may be reasonably necessary to Use the Websites and Purposes for their intended purpose;
- We grant You permission to use the Products and Websites, provided that:
- In order to use the Website and Products, You must register an account (“Account”) with Us in which You must enter Your personal details, which includes both personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) (information which identifies You, such as Your name) and non-personally identifying information (information which does not identify You, such as Your page visitation history) (“Non-Personal Information”).
- By registering an Account, You are authorised by Us to participate in certain features of Our Products and Websites.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to register an Account.
- You agree that You will keep Your account up to date. If any of Your Personal Information changes after You have registered Your Account, You agree to update Your Personal Information in Your Account as soon as possible after any changes which affect Your Personal Information.
- You have the sole responsibility for any activity that occurs on Your Account, whether or not You participated in that activity. It is Your responsibility to keep Your Account password secure, and must immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use of Your password or Account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which arises as a result of Your non-compliance with this clause 3.5.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, any use of the Products and Websites which can be attributed to Your Account is deemed to be a use of the Websites and the Products by You, unless You have previously notified Us in writing of an unauthorised use of Your password or Account or any other breach of security according to clause 3.5 above.
- You may change Your password at any time by updating Your Account.
- You may not use another user’s account without their express written consent. We may require proof of their consent at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate Your access to all or part of the Products and Websites at any time in Our sole discretion and without notice.
- We respect Your privacy. We warrant that We will take all reasonable steps to keep Your Personal Information secure and not disclose it to a third party except as required by law.
- You agree that We may access, preserve and/or share Your Personal Information in response to a lawful request (such as a warrant, court order or subpoena) where there is a legal requirement upon Us to do so. This may include legal requests from a jurisdiction outside of Western Australia and Australia where We believe in good faith that the access, preservation and sharing of information is required by the laws of that jurisdiction.
- You agree that We may access, preserve and/or share Your Personal Information in circumstances where We believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent or deal with fraud or other illegal activity.
- You agree that We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Products and Websites and Your use of both, including to monitor Your user Submissions to identify content which violates any of the terms in clause 8 below, or to enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with Your Submissions.
Modification or variation of Terms
- We may change any of these Terms by posting a notice through Our Products, on Our Websites, or by email to You. You agree that You will be deemed to have notice of any modifications once We post them through Our Products, on Our Websites, or by email to You and that Your continued use of Our Products and Websites after such notice will be construed as Your acceptance of the modified Terms. It is Your responsibility to check Our Websites periodically for any such modifications. If You do not agree with the modified Terms, You must close Your Account and immediately cease to use Our Products and Websites.
- However, We warrant that where You notify Us of a dispute “Dispute” in accordance with clause 15 below, any changes made to the Terms after You have notified Us of the Dispute will not apply to You until the Dispute has been resolved.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the Products and Websites, or to change the content of the Products and Websites in any way and at any time, with or without notice to You, without liability.
Posting Your Submissions through Our Products and onto Our Websites
- You are responsible for any content (“Submissions”) that is posted through Your Account, whether or not it is posted by You. You warrant that You own the Submissions or otherwise have the right to grant a licence to Us to use, display, distribute, copy or otherwise exploit Your Submissions.
- By posting Your Submissions You grant Us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty free licence to the intellectual property and other rights in any Submissions that is posted through Your Account, whether those Submissions are posted by You, or by someone authorised by You, or by someone who posted the Submissions through Your Account without Your knowledge or authorisation.
- Notwithstanding clause 6.2 above, certain features of Our Products and Websites allow You to select certain users with whom You wish to share Your Submissions. Where such feature is selected, the licence referred to in clause 6.2 above is only granted to the extent that We may share Your Submissions only with those users with whom You wish to share.
- If You wish to share Your Submissions with certain selected users only, You acknowledge and agree that You will be responsible for selecting the users with whom You wish to share Your Submissions. You further acknowledge and agree that should You fail to select users with whom You wish to share Submissions, You will share Your Submissions with all users by default and clause 6.2 will apply.
- You agree that any Submissions You provide to us, other than personally identifiable Personal Information which You provide to Us upon creating a user Account with Us, or otherwise that which We agree is confidential in writing, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You acknowledge and agree that You will not post any Submissions that is confidential.
- You agree not to collect or use any other user’s Submissions or any Personal Information, including account names or email addresses of other end users from the Products or Websites, nor use the communication systems provided by the Products or Websites for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Unless We expressly state in writing, We do not endorse Your Submissions or any other user’s Submissions, and make no representations or warranties regarding them. You acknowledge that You will be solely responsible for Your own Submissions and the consequences of posting them.
- You may not use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, robots, spiders, web-crawlers or similar technological devices or programs, other than conventional web browsers, to access the Products or Websites.
- However, You acknowledge that operators of public search engines may, until such permission is revoked at Our sole discretion, use spiders to copy materials from the Websites, including Your Submissions, for the sole purpose of creating a publicly available searchable index of materials, excluding archives and caches.
No obligation to monitor Submissions
- You acknowledge and agree that We have no obligation to accept, display, review, monitor or maintain any user’s Submissions. We reserve the right to delete user Submissions from Our Products and Websites without notice for any reason at any time.
- You acknowledge that You do not rely on Us to monitor or edit the Products and Websites, and that the Products and Websites may contain Submissions which You find offensive. You agree to waive any objections You might have with respect to viewing such Submissions.
- The Products and Websites may contain links to third party Products and Websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Products and Websites. By using the Products and Websites, You agree to release Us from any and all liability arising from Your use of any third party website or product.
- Prohibited Submissions and conduct
- Neither You nor anyone having access to Your Account may post any Submissions, whether on the Products or Websites, which are, in Our opinion:
- Misleading and/or deceptive;
- Discriminatory or vilifying of a person’s race, gender, age, religion or sexual orientation;
- Abusive, profane, threatening, harassing, hateful, pornographic, inciting hatred or violence, contains nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence, bullying, intimidating, vulgar or obscene;
- Violation of any third party’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to any trade mark, whether registered or unregistered, design; whether registered or unregistered; copyright, patent, and any other Submissions which are subject to intellectual property infringement proceedings anywhere in the world;
- Trade secrets, proprietary or confidential information;
- Unauthorised advertising; including promotion of software and services that deliver unauthorised and unsolicited advertisements;
- Information obtained through illegal means;
- Information which identifies or contains Personal Information of a third party without their consent, including, without limitation, to telephone numbers, full names, and email addresses;
- Soliciting Personal Information from persons under 18 years of age;
- Harmful to minors in any way;
- That which alters other user’s Submissions without their consent;
- A violation of, or encourages other users to violate, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation of Australia or any state or territory;
- A breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights;
- Viruses, or any computer code, file or program designed to, or has the effect of destroying, interrupting, or limiting the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or other telecommunications equipment;
- Submissions which allows usage by others in such a way as to violate this Agreement;
- Submissions which, in Our opinion, is disruptive, distasteful or otherwise in bad taste, even if it does not specifically violate any of these Terms.
- Neither You nor anyone having access to Your Account may or attempt to:
- Use the Products and Websites other than in compliance with these Terms;
- Tamper with or access areas of the Products or Websites to which You are not authorised;
- Alter or tamper with any part of the Products or Websites except as expressly authorised;
- Send unsolicited advertising, email or chain letters to other users;
- Solicit Personal Information from persons under 18 years of age;
- Mislead others or otherwise misrepresent Your relationship with Us or that We have endorsed Your Submissions;
- Use any automated means or interface, including, without limitation, robots, spiders, or similar technological devices or programs not provided by Us to access the Products and Websites, or to extract data for whatever reason;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Products or Websites or do anything to discover the source code, or to circumvent measures put in place by Us to prevent or limit access to any area of the Products or Websites; or
- Send viruses, or any computer code, file or program to the Products or Websites designed to, or has the effect of destroying, interrupting or limiting the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or other telecommunications equipment.
- The above clause 8.2 survives the termination of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect notwithstanding such termination, whether it is terminated by You or Us.
- Notwithstanding the above, You agree to adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behaviour, and acknowledge that We have the right in Our sole discretion to take any action We deem necessary, including removing Your Submissions and terminating Your Account and preventing Your access to Our Products and Websites.
- Neither You nor anyone having access to Your Account may post any Submissions, whether on the Products or Websites, which are, in Our opinion:
- Subject to clause 9.4 below, the content on the Products and Websites, including, without limitation, to the text, graphics, and photos created by and for Us (“Content”) and the trade marks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Products and Websites is provided to You ‘as is’ for Your information and personal use only and many not be used for any other purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Us or as expressly provided herein.
- You agree not to use any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. If You download or print a copy of the Content for personal or other non-infringing use, You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such Content.
- The Focalyz App includes open source software (listed in the Schedule to this Agreement). Any and all open source code or material used by Us will be governed by the relevant open source licences (including, without limitation, to GPL, Creative Commons or equivalent open-source licensing regimes). We warrant that Our use of such material, if any, in developing the Products and Websites does not infringe any third party intellectual property or other rights and indemnify You in respect of the same.
- We do not claim any ownership of intellectual property rights over the Submissions which You post through the Products or the Websites. You warrant that You own the intellectual property, or otherwise are authorised or licensed to use the intellectual property in the Submissions which You post through the Products or Websites and agree to indemnify Us against any liability for any damage, loss, cost, expense or liability incurred arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person with respect to intellectual property claims over the Submissions posted by You.
- We have no obligation to monitor or enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with Your Submissions. However, We may remove any Submissions where We are required by an order which We deem to be validly given by a court of competent jurisdiction. Where We remove Submissions by order of a court, We are under no obligation to give notice to You, and You agree that You will indemnify Us for any damage, loss, cost, expense or liability incurred as a result of such removal.
- We disclaim and do not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss, cost, expense or liability incurred arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person, however arising and whether such damage, loss, cost, expense or liability is actual or contingent, present or future, quantified or unquantified.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Us and Our servants, employees or agents (“Those Indemnified”) from and against any damage, loss, cost (including, without limitation, settlement costs), expense (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of Those Indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against Us and/or Those Indemnified, which either directly or indirectly arose from Your use of the Products and Websites or the use by those having access to Your Account, and whether such damage, loss, cost, expense or liability is actual or contingent, present or future, quantified or unquantified, including, without limitation, to losses arising from intellectual property infringement claims or defamation claims over the Submissions posted by You.
- You must pay to Those Indemnified all liabilities, costs and other expenses referred to in clause 10.2 above, whether or not Those Indemnified has already paid or satisfied them.
- If a third party institutes any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding against Us and/or Those Indemnified for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement claims, defamation claims, or any other action at law or in equity which either directly or indirectly arose from Your use of the Products and Websites or the use by those having access to Your Account, You agree that We and/or Those Indemnified may, at any time, serve a third party notice on You, after which You must assume the defence of such claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding at Your own expense and will pay all reasonable legal costs incurred by Us and/or Those Indemnified.
- If a third party institutes any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding against Us and/or Those Indemnified for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement claims, defamation claims, or any other action at law or in equity which either directly or indirectly arose from Your use of the Products and Websites or the use by those having access to Your Account, You agree to, at Your expense and at Our sole discretion and/or Those Indemnified, render any and all assistance and co-operation in the defence of the matter as reasonably required by Us and/or Those Indemnified, including, without limitation, to the production of documentary and other evidence as required.
- This clause 10 survives the termination of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect notwithstanding such termination, whether it is terminated by You or by Us.
- You warrant that You:
- are over 13 years of age and have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter into this legally binding Agreement with Us; or
- are over 18 years of age and have the capacity to enter into this legally binding Agreement with Us.
- To the extent permissible by law, We make no representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that the Products and Websites will be fit for purpose, free of errors or viruses, bug free or secure. Further, We make no warranties that the content of the Products or Websites will be delivered in a timely or uninterrupted manner.
- You warrant that You:
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement with You at any time and for any reason whatsoever by closing Your Account. If We close Your Account, You may not, under any circumstances, register a new Account without the prior written consent and approval from Us.
- You have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason whatsoever. In the event that You wish to terminate this Agreement, You must contact Us to request that Your Account be closed.
- The effect of terminating this Agreement with Us is that You will no longer have access to Your Account, and You will no longer be authorised to use the Products and Websites. However, Your Submissions will remain on the Products and Websites and may be viewed by others, unless We decide, in Our sole discretion, or by order of any court, to delete Your Submissions.
- All obligations which expressly, or by their nature, survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect, notwithstanding such expiration or termination (including Your decision to cancel Your Account).
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Sell, Transfer or Assign
- You may not sell, transfer nor assign Your Account or Profile to any third party unless You have the prior written consent from Us.
- Neither You nor Deepfield may start arbitration or court proceedings (except proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief) in respect of a dispute in relation to this Agreement (“Dispute”) unless You or Deepfield has first complied with this clause 15 and its relevant sub-clauses.
- If You or Deepfield claims that a Dispute has arisen, then You or Deepfield must:
- Notify the other party by all reasonable means;
- Within seven (7) days after notice is given, both You and Deepfield must nominate a representative who is authorised to settle the Dispute on its behalf;
- During the fourteen (14) day period after notice is given (or, if You and Deepfield agree to a longer period, that longer period), You and/or Your authorised representative must meet with Deepfield and/or its authorised representative to resolve the Dispute.
- If the Dispute is not resolved within the time specified in clause 15.2(c) above, the dispute must be referred to mediation in accordance with the Mediation Rules of the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia (“IAMA”) in force at the time to:
- A mediator agreed by both parties, or if the parties do not agree to a mediator, a mediator nominated by IAMA; and
- Any Dispute not resolved in accordance with clause 15.3(a) above within thirty (30) days of the appointment of a mediator may then be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree that the costs of resolving the Dispute in accordance with clauses 15.2 and 15.3 above will be borne equally between both parties.
- Nothing in the preceding clause 15 will deny either party the right to seek urgent interlocutory relief (including an injunction) from an appropriate court in relation to any Dispute arising under this Agreement.
- This Policy is intended to describe what information We collect; how We use it; and under what circumstances, if any, We disclose it.
- We are bound by the National Privacy Principles (“NPP”) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) and are committed to safeguarding any and all of Your Personal Information that We may hold from time to time in accordance with those Principles.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term Personal Information, in addition to that which is defined in the Agreement, includes Personal Information obtained from an individual or third party which, under and in accordance with the Privacy Act may lawfully be exchanged.
- We will not disclose Your Personal Information collected about You otherwise than:
- for a purpose set out in this Policy; or
- for a purpose You would reasonably expect; or
- for a purpose required or permitted by law; or
- for a purpose otherwise disclosed to or authorised by You.
- In respect of particular services that We may, at Our discretion, offer or provide You, We may make other privacy disclosures to You or seek Your authority to use Your Personal Information in ways which are different from, or more specific than those stated in this Policy.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Policy and those other disclosures, the other disclosures shall prevail.
- All photos taken with the Focalyz App (“App”) are uploaded to Our servers for processing. The photos are temporarily stored on Our servers while they are being processed. Once processing is complete, process data is returned to the App and the photos are deleted from the server. Process data may be retained so that “Live Focus” remains available to You for any “Live Photo”. The photos are not shared or distributed to any other entity or to the public.
- Photos which You choose to share from the Focalyz App (“Shared Photos”) are stored on the Websites and are assigned a unique Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”). These photos can be accessed by anyone who has the URL. We do not link publicly to these photos stored on the Websites, nor will We use these Shared Photos for any commercial or promotional purposes.
- Shared Photos will be stored on Our servers for an indefinite period of time. We reserve the right to remove any Shared Photo for any reason at any time.
- We do not claim any intellectual property ownership in the Shared Photos which are stored on Our Products and Websites.
Collection of Personal Information
- We will not ordinarily collect any Personal Information about You except where You provide it to Us or it is provided to Us with Your authority.
- In order to participate in certain features of Our Products and Websites, We may request certain Personal Information from You on the registration form and require You to create a user name and password.
- The types of Personal Information We collect upon registration include Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other relevant contact details which You provide to Us (such as Your Twitter handle); and Non-Personal Information include cookies, internet protocol addresses and other information which does not identify You personally but which tracks Your usage of Our Products and Websites.
- In some circumstances, We may also collect Personal Information which may be deemed sensitive. Unless the collection of sensitive Personal Information is required or permitted by or under the law, We will obtain Your consent to its collection.
- We will collect Personal Information directly from You when You complete an online form upon registering for an Account, or deal with Us over the telephone, via email or in person, or use Our Products or visit Our Websites.
- On occasion, We may need to collect Personal Information about You from third parties, including, without limitation, Our business alliance partners and Your agents. If required by law, We will obtain Your consent to collect Personal Information from third party sources and combine that information with the Personal Information which We have collected directly from You.
- We only collect Personal Information about You that is necessary for Our functions and activities and ordinarily, You will be told the purposes for which We collect that Personal Information when it is collected. As a general rule, the collection of Your Personal Information will be necessary for Us to provide a service to You or to maintain Our relationship with You.
- Additionally, the purposes for which We will generally collect and use Your Personal Information will include:
- complying with legislative and regulatory requirements;
- performing Our administrative operations, including accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, and systems development and testing;
- managing Our rights and obligations in relation to external payment systems;
- conducting market or customer satisfaction research;
- developing, establishing, and administering alliances and other arrangements with other organisations in relation to the promotion, administration and use Our Products and Websites;
- developing and identifying products and services that may interest You; and
- telling You about certain other products and services, unless You choose not to receive such information.
- You must be over 13 years of age to use Our Products and Websites. If You are not over 13 years of age, You must not use Our Products and Websites. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- Personal Information and Non-Personal Information may also be collected, even when You have not registered an Account with Us, when:
- You visit Our Websites;
- You use Our Products;
- You make a purchase;
- any time You provide Personal Information to us.
- Non-Personal Information may be collected about Your use of Our Products and Websites, even if you do not register with Us. We may collect information such as Your internet protocol address, cookie information, browser information, usage pattern information, operating system information, location information, timestamp information and any other anonymous information about the nature and frequency of Your use of Our Products and Websites.
Personal Information about third parties
Usage and Disclosure of Personal Information
- You authorise Us to use Your Personal Information to contact You about Our events, Products and Websites in which You have expressed interest. During registration, We may offer You the opportunity to opt into Our newsletter as well as periodic email updates from Us regarding events, Products and Websites offered by Us, and where You have opted to receive such newsletters and periodic email updates, You authorise Us to contact You using the Personal Information which You have provided to Us.
- Unless otherwise specified or required by law, You authorise Us to disclose necessary Personal Information to related companies and to any agents or contractors who provide services to Us in connection with the provision of products or services that You have sought from Us. These parties are prohibited from using Your Personal Information except for the specific purpose for which We supply them with Your Personal Information.
- Subject to what is permitted by law, the types of third parties We may disclose Your Personal Information to include:
- our agents, contractors and external advisors whom We engage from time to time to carry out, or advise on, Our functions and activities;
- Your agents and contractors, including Your legal or financial advisor;
- credit reporting agencies;
- Your referees;
- regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies and courts;
- any person or organisation who introduces You to Us;
- other organisations with whom We have alliances or arrangements (including loyalty programs) for the purpose of promoting Our respective products and services (and any agents used by Us and Our business partners in administering such an arrangement or alliance);
- anyone supplying goods or services to You in connection with a loyalty program associated with a facility provided to You;
- debt collecting agencies;
- external payment systems operators;
- other organisations (including Our related bodies corporate) and their agents for the marketing of specific products and services.
- We may provide You the opportunity to opt out of having Your Personal Information used for certain purposes when We ask for this Personal Information. If You no longer wish to receive promotional communications, You may do so via a link included in each communication or contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties including, without limitation, to analytics companies and business partners, to help Us understand usage patterns, to assist in product development and for advertising purposes.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with third parties as required by law, and when We reasonably believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding or legal process served upon Us.
- We may disclose both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to a third party in a business transaction such as a merger with or acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a substantial portion of Our assets, of which Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information may be among the assets transferred. Where this occurs, We will notify You via an email sent to the email address which You provide to Us in Your Account.
Your access to Your Personal Information
- If at any time You wish to know what Personal Information We are holding about You, You are welcome to apply for Your details by contacting Our office at by email.
Security of Your Personal Information
- We will provide safeguards to protect the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information that We collect and maintain. We will maintain strict procedures and generally accepted industry standards and take all reasonable care to protect and prevent unauthorised access to, or modification and disclosure of, Your Personal Information. We will take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information from misuse and loss.
- Notwithstanding clause 8.1 above, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as fully secure and accordingly, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Information You send to Us using Our Products and Websites. You submit Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information over the internet at Your own risk.
- Notwithstanding the termination of Your Account with Us, You consent to Our holding Your Personal Information for the continuation of Your Account with Us and for duration of seven (7) years subsequent to the termination of Your Account.
- Your Personal Information will be destroyed after the seven (7) year period referred to in Clause 8.3 has passed, provided:
- You do not owe Us any money; and
- there are no legal proceedings instituted against You, or
- there are no legal proceedings instituted against Us in which You are obliged to indemnify Us according to the Agreement.
- Subject to our reserved rights to disclose and use Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information described in clause 6 above, We will limit access to Your Personal Information to employees to whom We believe there is a reasonable need for Us to disclose Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information in order for them to perform their duties.
- Unless otherwise specified, You consent to Us using Your Personal Information to provide you with information, specific promotions, competitions and products and services that We believe may be of interest to You. We may also provide Your Personal Information to other organisations (including Our related companies) but only for specific marketing purposes.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
- Alternatively, or if You do not believe that We have handed Your complaint satisfactorily, please refer Your complaint to the Federal Privacy Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or email to email@example.com.
- We currently use the services of third party products and Websites (such as Facebook and Twitter) for image sharing. Consequently, should you choose to share Your photograph, Your Personal Information may be shared with those third party products and websites, and those third party products and websites may share Your Personal Information with Us according to their respective privacy policies, which We encourage You to read prior to interacting with those third party products and websites.